Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I'm Tired...

Started at 8:20am today!

Over to Rose Bay Secondary College. Year 9 and 10 Scripture Seminars!

They went well... good conversations had with many of the students. We had 40 year 9 come and about 60 year 10 - PRAISE GOD!

I had one guy 'Jordy' in my group who was asking really great questions. He said he has been seeking God but just hasn't got anywhere... He said he was an atheist, no no then he said he was an nihilist. Then said how can I know God, just having to believe in Jesus is too easy. Pray that he might go to the lunchtime group, pray that God would reveal himself to this boy and pray that God may place Christians around him.

Then came back at 2pm for Paddington Primary Scripture... with my year 3&4 class.

We did the lame man narrative of John 5... it was a classic. I had different outfits for the different people in the account: Jesus - blue sash; Pharisees - Brown turban and the Lame Man had a beige shirt thing. Doreen was the narrator. The kids really liked it - they actually listened and could even answer my questions.

We have been learning JESUS IS THE KING, off 'Meet the King' Album by EMU. I absolutley LOVE it, and hope the kids do too. At least they get the song stuck in their heads and sing it as they leave the classroom to go home: "Jesus is the King, ruler over everything".

Then straight after Paddo Scriputre was DRAMA.... eek! Where was my energy to come from. Well I decided it was time for a lunch break at 3:30pm. Got through Drama and now am ready for my day off tomorrow which should include a visit to my grandpa and my Scottish dance class (except I won't be able to use my arms as back is still sore from stitches.

1 comment:

Sammi said...

Great day!! Exciting stuff :)
no wonder you are tired!!!

Hope visiting your Grandpa goes well and dancing is fun and not too straining!!!