Sunday, June 15, 2008

That's a RAP...


Radical Answer to Prayer

I have unfortunatley been feeling a little disconnected from the course material at college. It has really disapointed me that this is the case... stuff seems to go in but hasn't seemed to change or excite or grab me! I think that is sad.

I have been praying that God would transform my heart and mind to be humble and more like a sponge, to soak up the goodness and that there would be some cross over between the stuff I am learning and with serving his people.

God has been super gracious:

  1. A girl from my old church emailed me yesterday asking:
    how do you explain to a non-believer about the differences between old and new testament? how do you explain why Jesus changes things, however, there still are some universal values that are kept? I need a crash course...

  2. At church tonight I was asked
    what did you get up to on the weekend:
    I spent saturday morning having breakfast in a cafe with myself and article.

    She asked what article
    : oh just one on homosexuality...

    and can you believe it she was chatting just this week to her gay friend and had thought to herself she really needs to clarify what she thinks about this a little more. So she asked for a copy and we are going to do coffee to chat it over sometime!
Praise Jesus for BS 141 (Biblical Theology)

1 comment:

reuben// said...

nice one!