Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Gospel According to the OC!

PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!

11 girls turned up on Friday lunch. One of whom was completely new!

It's quite funny as the new girls who think it's really cool that we watch the OC have come late both weeks to the group and so have missed out on the OC viewing bit and just get the Bible study - hopefully they will keep coming! Please pray they do.

I think out of the 11 girls 6 are Christians... so that means there are 5 girls I would really love your prayers for that God would bring them into his kingdom! Please pray for the Christian girls that they would come regularly and make it a priority.

Hannah mentioned to me on Friday that when she was at school the Chaplin would bring hot chips to the group - CHIPS n CHATS... and the smell of the chips got many girls in! So I may try this one week instead of doing a Pizza and Talk like last year.

Please also pray as I try to encourage the year 10 girl that this group needs to continue in years to come and get her on board with taking the group on into 2008 - as I will not be around!!!

No comments: