Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Sharing Creativity - Powerpoints!

I was chatting to my brother on the weekend about Youth Ministry and he said I should put some of the recent things i have done on my blog so for those who stumble upon it or those who look at it regularly can use some of the resources I have created or get ideas....

So these are some powerpoint templates I designed for an Exodus Series...




This one is for a title slide - so if its the lyrics to a song - the title of the song is in the white bit and the lyrics underneath.




And this is something i did to summerise another series of talks at youth group on Life For the Dead - evangelistic series.

3 comments:

Sammi said...

I love it too! Hayley is soooo creative! It's great that you are sharing these!

deb-o-raw said...

They look fantastic!

Hayley said...

Thanks kids!!!

shucks!!!