Thursday, August 24, 2006

Therefore what thanksgiving we ought to give.



I wrote an email to my brother Toby yesterday to share with him what I shared on my blog about thanksgiving and how thankful to God I am for him.

He replyed in saying :

It’s good to hear you are thankful to God. We are studying rom 8 at the moment. The famous 8:28 – in all things God works for the good of those who love him. It means all things, therefore when it says “if God is for us, who can be against us” - The answer is no one. Therefore not even persecution, car troubles, cancer, disloyal friends, death, computer problems, traffic are against us, for nothing can be against us because God is for us and is working in everything for our good.

Therefore what thanksgiving we ought to give.

AMEN Brother!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sammi said...

Love that new font and the picture too..it looks an "abounding" kind of photo!!
I have definitely been challenged to be more thankful and always thankful!
I am thankful to you Hayley for your friendliness and your obvious concern for people and love for the Lord and enthusiasm to serve Him!!