Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New Adventures...


I will be joining the ministry team of Church by the Bridge, as Community Outreach Pastor.

I am so excited by the opportunities that await me as I move into Kirribilli to live and have time to invest in relationships with local residents and with my church family.

As the new Community Outreach Pastor I will be striving:

  • To foster a culture of outreach at Church by the Bridge
  • To build links with local community
  • To create opportunities to share the gospel of Jesus with the local community
  • To equip and encourage members to share Jesus with those who do not yet know him
Exciting times ahead... also Moore College has agreed to allow me to continue my studies part time. I am very grateful for Moore's generosity in offering me and trialling this mode of study.

"We loved you so much that we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well, because you had become so dear to us."
1 Thessalonians 2:8

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good stuff.

i heard that yesterday's meeting went well.

keep proclaiming Jesus

Anonymous said...

Brilliant, Hayley. Very pleased for you and for CBTB.

Godspeed.

mark said...

hayles, that's fantastic! i'm uber-glad for you!.... i think you'll be a perfect fit for that role down in the billi.

Hayley said...

I actually started this week - its been a treat!

Dave C said...

Congrats - great one. You'll love it. Miers said it - don't ever stop proclaiming Him. Great work!