Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What I am...


PLANNING FOR...

  • Replenish 08 - CBTB training course term
    This is my brief. I will present it with a guy from church who is also 'creative'!

    God’s view on Art, how to do it in a way that glorifies God;
    Explore the theology of visual media & human artistic expression (but don’t get bogged down in it – allow lots of time for teaching skills to people who want to express their love of God artistically. (eg how to make an artwork of a passage – even if you don’t finish it by the end of 4 weeks!). Broader issues of how visual media can serve the gospel (eg. The effect of visuals, even decorating a room, can effect how people hear the gospel… maybe the course needs to finish by re-decorating church!)

LISTENING TO...


LOOKING FORWARD TO...
  • College Mission -to Ulladulla
    30th March - 6th April

  • Newsboys Concert this Saturday night

  • Carrie & Todd's Wedding! Anzac Day

HAPPY ABOUT...
  • My back and headaches are better.
    Thanks to the Osteopath and retesting of my eyesight!

  • Finding treasures in God's word:
    I am not worthy of the least of all the deeds of steadfast love and all the faithfulness that you have shown to your servant..
    . Genesis32:10

  • My girls in my bible study group
    Bec, Kim, Hilary & Laura have been a great encouragement in spurring me on to godly living.

  • Seeing my brother Toby around college heaps! Plus meeting lots of new friends and building existing friendships here!

SAD ABOUT...
  • No door-knocking - on mission
    Love door-knocking, and sad to hear that my team won't be involved in any where as some other teams have heaps of it.

  • Not being around home, especially in the lead up to my brother Todd's wedding.

DRINKING...
  • Passion t2 Tea
    an exotic and sensual spicy blend. energising with high levels of anti-oxidants. added ginseng promotes general health and stamina.
    made from: hibiscus, rosehip, cardamon, lemongrass, red clover, jasmine, pasion flower, ginseng, rose.

MISSING...
  • The fellowship of peeps from Matthias.
  • My sewing machine and time to sew!
  • The convenience of being around my family.

EXCITED BY...
  • God sending his Son to intersect humanity, at that point in time and location in history... Using the greek language to record the events of Christ's life. It has given me a deeper appreciation for the clarity and precise nature of the Greek language. So much meaning can be found in each word - it excites me!!! YEP nerrrrdd!!

1 comment:

openyoublogspot said...

Tuanis, tuanis...