Thursday, January 31, 2008

Moving In...

My room at college is great! I am feeling very fortunate right now!

I know the tradition for people moving into college is to complain about the size of the room, but I really can't. My room is quite spacious - I could swing a cat in it. I do feel very fortunate because I got a great room: 2 x windows, overlooks the college green , 2 x wardrobes, near to the kitchenette and bathrooms, and on level 1 so not too many stairs to climb. Only problem is I am yet to have a mattress. Lucky I still can sleep at home!

Plus my family has been super generous getting me some noice luxury items: pot plant, pink computer chair, new bed sheets and doona covers, cushions, lamps, bathroom supplies, and my Dad helped me move all my junk into the room today. Everything fits quite nicely, I'm just trying to work out the best way to store my shoes!

Only4 more sleeps till it starts! OH! I started CBTB on Sunday night - where I was commissioned, interviewed and prayed for. It was a nice start to my fellowship and ministry there. Connect Bible Study starts next Tuesday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow nan that's so cool! we can go hang out at newtown sometime! I'll be prayin for u :)

Sammi said...

Good to hear Hayley :) Sounds nice! Hope the first day/ week goes well :)

deb-o-raw said...

Hi Hayley, glad to hear that you've got a great room - and some nice new stuff too!
I'll have to come round to visit sometime!