Thursday, January 04, 2007

T-shirts Plug


For my section we left it late to get section t-shirts and so on Tuesday I was trying to find some one to get some screen printing done by Saturday!

Contacts on the Coast couldn't do it.
2 other contacts in Sydney couldn't do it.

So i googled Fast Screen Printing and I stumbled upon:

PSI Screen Printing

Now what follows is a blatant plug for PSI Screen Printing, because I am so impressed with them.

I emailed. Joel called. I designed. Joel made. The courier came and delivered today at 8am.
PSI Screen Printing ROCKS!!!

CHEAP... EFFICIENT... FAST... GOOD QUALITY... LOOK GOOD...

15 t-shirts done in one day. Joel went above the call of duty to get these done! Praise God for PSI Printing.

So if you need any t-shirts done for an event or mission give Joel a call or check out their website - it isn't that great but apparently is undergoing some work and the new one should be up by the end of the month.

He also happens to be a Christian...

_________________________________

Please pray for SUMMERFEST as we start Saturday the 6th. We will spend Saturday and Sunday setting up and then Monday is the kick off of the sections with the children and youth.

Praise God for CCEC and that they have raise additional funds for the mission than budgeted for. Praise God for their generosity to see the gospel go out in their community.


Please pray for me as I lead the woman leaders in my section, for the talk that I am giving on Forgiveness on Wednesday to youth (almost finished writing it) and all the others giving talks this week.

Pray for the hearts on the Central Coast - may God show mercy and grant repentance to many.

Pray for the Matthias folk joining me, that it will be a great first mission for many of them. That they will be sharpened by the training they receive, better equipped to serve and that the mission bug would catch - that they would see how awesome God is and how privileged we are to be used by him to proclaim the life giving news of Jesus.

AMEN

No comments: